Enrollment is open to any Kansas resident over the legal age of 18 who holds a valid Kansas driver’s license and can obtain a Kansas Commercial Drivers License Learners Permit (CDL IP). Applicants must be able to read, write and understand English as stated in the Federal law, and must be of good moral standing with no recent criminal convictions. The required physical and urine analysis as required by the Department of Transportation must be obtained at the beginning of class.

There is no policy or use for credit hour transfers from other schools or programs. Trucking schools do not carry transfer credits from other programs nor will you be able to transfer credit earned at this school to any college requiring credit hour transfers.